Vegetarian Ravioletti and Bean Soup
This beautiful vegetarian soup features tender cheese ravioli, fresh carrots and Glory Farms Dark Red Kidney Beans. Serve with a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- 3 (16 oz.) cans vegetable broth
- 1 carrot, sliced into thin circles
- 1 (9 oz.) package cheese Ravioletti (tiny ravioli)
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Dark Red Kidney Beans
- freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese for serving
Steps to Prepare
- In a large saucepan or soup pot, bring broth to a simmer.
- Add carrots and cook for 10 minutes until they start to soften.
- Bring to a boil and add Ravioletti and cook for 10 minutes.
- Lower heat to a simmer and stir in Glory Farms Dark Red Kidney Beans; cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Divide between 4 warmed soup bowls and sprinkle with pepper. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.