Spicy Lima Bean Dip
Glory Farms Lima Beans are the star of this hummus-like dip recipe. This healthy appetizer is packed full of fiber, protein, iron and calcium, and pairs great with raw vegetables.
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Lima Beans, drained
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 green onion, cut into thin rings
Steps to Prepare
- Place all ingredients (with the exception of green onion) in a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Blend until almost smooth. Serve with fresh vegetable sticks.
*If you like a thinner dip, add a tablespoon of half & half.