Southern Caviar Dip
Our signature Southern Caviar Dip is quick and easy, and packs a ton of flavor with cumin, fresh lime juice and cilantro. Served chilled, this recipe is perfect as a dip but can also be served on a salad or as a side dish.
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Blackeye Peas
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced 1/8"
- 1 tsp. pickled jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbs. cilantro leaves, minced
Steps to Prepare
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or small casserole dish and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to allow the best flavor to develop.
- Serve with your favorite chips or crackers.