Smooth and Delicious Chickpea Hummus
You're just a few steps away from making creamy smooth hummus at home! Our delicious chickpea hummus has the perfect balance of garlic and lemon.
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans, drained (reserve 3 Tbs. liquid)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. sesame tahini paste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce
- pinch of salt
Steps to Prepare
- Place all ingredients (except for reserved liquid from Glory Foods Garbanzo Beans) in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Slowly add reserved liquid and process until desired thickness is achieved.
- Serve with your favorite chips or crackers.