Italian Bread Salad
A simple & classic Italian Bread Salad featuring Glory Farms Garbanzo and Light Red Kidney Beans, tomatoes, black olives, Italian parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- 1 (5.5 oz.) box seasoned croutons
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans; drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Light Red Kidney Beans
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes; drained
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic; minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Steps to Prepare
- Place croutons, Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans, Glory Farms Light Red Kidney Beans, tomatoes and olives in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over crouton mixture and mix well. Allow to sit 5 minutes then toss once more.
- Divide between 4 chilled salad or pasta bowls. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.