Fried Garbanzo Beans with Bacon and Onion
Our Fried Garbanzo Beans with Bacon & Onion is an easy and flavorful side dish, ready in 15 minutes or less!
- 2 slices thick bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans; drained and patted dry
- 1/2 tsp. vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
Steps to Prepare
- Fry diced bacon and onion in a skillet for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans and continue to fry over medium-low heat for 10 minutes (stirring occasionally). Remove from heat and season with vegetable seasoning.