Crockpot Beef Short Ribs with Beans
You'll love these 5 minute prep, fall-off-the-bone Crockpot Beef Short Ribs with Garbanzo and Great Northern Beans!
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 3-3 1/2 lbs. beef short ribs
- 1 onion, cut into half moons
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can pizza sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Great Northern Beans, drained
Steps to Prepare
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and brown ribs on all sides.
- Transfer ribs to a crockpot and scatter onions on top. Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hours.